AL HALAL BAKHOOR - Oudh Ma Al Ward
Oudh Ma Al Ward 50GMS
Haramain Oudh Maal ward is a mesmerizing bukhoor made from natural fragrance oil extracts. Contained in a 50 g bottle, the blend of natural agarwood chips exhibits a fragrance that irresistibly hypnotizes all those under its evasive spell. The aura rejuvenates with the outbreak of musky fragrance which in turn gets toned down and after a while aroma of intense agarwood is more pronounced. The base notes are amber, cedar and musk. The highly everlasting fragrance lingers on clothes, curtains and sheets for long time. Natural and alcohol free in a fancy acrylic bottle.
Uses of Oudh Ma Al Ward
– To Perfume the house.
– Used in old medicines.
– On special occasions like wedding.
– To create a romantic atmosphere in bedrooms.
– For welcoming guests and a gesture of hospitality.
– Used to boost positive energy and dismiss bad spirits.
– Bakhoor can enhance the mood and motivate creativity.
– Used in commercial shops and stores (especially that’s related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
– It’s used after a meal cooking or cigarettes smoke to quickly discard the bad smells and perfume the place. It also gives your bath (and water) a wonderful smell!