AL HARAMAIN BAKHOOR - Oudh Ma'Jun Maliki
Oudh Ma'Jun Maliki 100GMS
Oudh Majun Maliki has a fresh aromatic smelling fragrance. It comes in a powder form. Spoon included, for easy application. Bukhoor is the Arabic name given to woodchips soaked in fragrant oils or in most Arab countries it is the name given to scented bricks. These scented chips/bricks are burned in incense burners to perfume the home and clothing with a rich thick smoke. This is used specifically on special occasions like weddings or on Fridays or generally just to perfume the house. Oudh Majun Maliki is a very soft and beautiful smell
Uses of Oudh Ma'Jun Maliki
– To Perfume the house.
– Used in old medicines.
– On special occasions like wedding.
– To create a romantic atmosphere in bedrooms.
– For welcoming guests and a gesture of hospitality.
– Used to boost positive energy and dismiss bad spirits.
– Bakhoor can enhance the mood and motivate creativity.
– Used in commercial shops and stores (especially that’s related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
– It’s used after a meal cooking or cigarettes smoke to quickly discard the bad smells and perfume the place. It also gives your bath (and water) a wonderful smell!